Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Can You Find Ways To Repair A Marriage In Trouble When Only One Person Wants It?

With all of the different ways to save a marriage there is one specifically that poses a serious question. People often find themselves asking if a marriage is capable of being saved by only one spouse. Are there really ways to repair a marriage in trouble when only one person in the relationship is the one putting forward the needed effort? The answer to this question is thankfully yes!

Although it may seem unbelievable to you that a marriage can be saved by a single partners effort (This is even more the case when one of the partners has absolutely no motivation in trying to fix things, or even determined to end it all), it is really not that far fetched that most people think it seems to be.

Even if it happens to be only one spouse who commits to find ways to save a marriage, that one person is a whole half of the couple. That one person shares fifty percent of the power in the relationship as much as the other partner does.

It is most likely that the spouse who is not cooperating is way to caught up in his or her emotions and is showing signs of confusion or a lack of conviction. They might be unsure of themselves and not know if they truly want to end the marriage and will usually remain silent and motionless. While this is going on the other spouse will be putting all of the effort into doing everything they can do to salvage the relationship.

On top of this advantage history tells us statistically that the spouse that is trying to heal things usually is successful in their attempts and although it may take anywhere from weeks, months or years, the most important thing to remember is that the relationship has had its share of happy moments and passion.

Contrary to popular belief, the odds are not against you in making things better again even if one of you are sitting on the sidelines.

It is good to know that no matter what the situation, there always exists ways to repair a marriage in trouble. It can be a small tear in your marriage or an all out threat of divorce. Just know that as long as one of you want to save your marriage, that's all it takes to fix what needs to be repaired.

Wondering how your marriage will last? You can still save your marriage. In fact, your marriage can be even better than before. Click here to get your free copy of "6 Most Common Reasons For Divorce - And How To Stop Them From Happening To You"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When my boyfriend and I broke up, I was completely lost. A good friend of mine recommended that I have a love spell cast to bring him back by DR OKOUGBO ALABA. I thought that idea of a love spell was strange, but was willing to give it a shot. When I contacted Dr Okougbo Alaba for the first time, I was scared because I was not sure if what they did went against my religion. He assured me that they only use traditional voodoo which is safe and has no side effects. I felt a little better and decided to do the return lover spell. I did not think that it would work considering my ex and his whole family hated me and told me never to contact them again. Within 2days he showed up at my job and brought flowers to me. He said that he missed me more than he could describe and decided that the good out weighed the bad. We got back together and our relationship has been better the second time around. I have to give Dr Okougbo Alaba all of the credit in the world for helping us get back to a better place than where we began. The new found love that he has for me is incredible and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!” Dr Okougbo Alaba can also help you. His email is realhomeofspell@outlook.com